How to use Bio-Spear.
The way to use Bio-Spear is to view it as an added layer of protection that supplements your existing cleaning regime. When you clean with bleach or some other disinfectant it is only effective whilst it is wet and there has to be a dwell time of at least ten minutes for it to be totally effective. As soon as it is dry anyone touching that area infects it and it remains infected until it is cleaned again, meaning anyone can pick up and move that infection with potentially catastrophic results. By adding our bio-film you are giving round the clock protection preventing infection and spread of microbes between cleanings. It also protects if an area is missed during your normal cleaning cycle. Simply by applying our product you are giving round the clock protection preventing infection, risk of odors and the spread of microbes between cleanings.
Fabrics and soft furnishings.
The same applies to clothing, fabrics and soft furnishings. Many people and objects can come into contact with your clothes or furniture and these can transfer microbes, which can be carried into your place of work or home. One application gives you the protection you need by effectively removing the threat from the microbial invasion. For fabrics once applied you are protected for at least another 45 washes. Look at our fact sheets for different uses and applications.
For hard surfaces we recommend applying once every 30-45 days for high traffic areas and every 90 for low traffic areas. Abrasion will gradually wear away Bio-Spear so by introducing a new layer when needed keeps you fully protected.
Apply as per our labelling instructions.
It is important that Bio-Spear is used and applied as per our labelling instructions. These can be downloaded here.
- Unique patented bonding technology.
- Long-term residual anti-bacterial protection.
- GREEN - does not leach or deplete like nano silver.
- Efficacy proven through independent testing-invaluable in the fight against infection control.
- SAFE - uses no poison or heavy metals like nano silver – Proven independent toxicology testing.
- Cannot create super bugs.
- Anti – fungal and Anti-mold properties.
- Approved for porous and non-porous surfaces and fabrics.
- Easily added to finish cycle for manufacturers and commercial laundries for anti microbial control.
- Water-based product for safe field applications (hospitals, oil rigs, mass transit, aviation, day care).